Meal Prep Delivery Service
- When can I expect my meals to arrive?
The deadline for your order is every Saturday at 11:59pm. If you order prior to this time, the delivery will arrive on following Sunday.
- HOW MUCH DOES MEAL PREP SUNDAY SAN DIEGO DELIVERY SERVICE COST?
Delivery is always free. We can deliver to your home or office in San Diego.
- WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
Meal prep Sunday San Diego deliver to almost all areas of San Diego County.
- WHAT IF I LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY?
There are a few options:
1. If you have a buzzer code for your building you can provide us with that so the driver can leave the box in your lobby or at your door. You can tell us your code on the order note section of our checkout page while placing your order
2. You can have the order delivered to one of our pickup locations
3. We can deliver the box to your office.
4. You can ask a neighbor to accept the delivery.
- WILL MY FOOD STAY FRESH?
If you aren’t available the delivery driver will generally leave the package at your door. Your food will stay fresh for 2-3 hours. In certain areas, you may be able to provide additional delivery instructions when creating your account, such as asking the package to be left with a doorman or neighbor.
- WHEN WILL MY DELIVERY ARRIVE?
Your delivery will arrive Sundays between 12 pm - 5 pm. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee a specific delivery time. However, you do not need to be there to sign/accept your delivery and it can be left somewhere based on your delivery instructions. Be sure to email us for any unusual circumstances and we will try to accommodate!
- Can I plan to have my meals arrive on a certain day?
Yes, if you want the meals deliver to you on certain day and time after Sunday you just need to let us know ahead of the time.
ORDERING AND BILLING
- What if I do not like one of the meals in the plan?
You can remove it and replace it with another! Simply add the plan to the cart, view your cart and remove the meal. You can add or remove any meals to and from your cart as you wish.
- What is the weekly shipment program?
The weekly shipments are made so you will have no gap in meals, and be able to stay on track with your diet! We will send fresh meals right to your door each week.
- If I have a recurring order, when does it get billed?
Recurring orders (on automatic billing) get billed every week on the same day that you originally placed your order
When day/time should I cancel my meal delivery by if I no longer want to receive meals?
Your order will be billed weekly on the same day that you originally placed your order. original order. If you want to cancel a recurring order for the next week, please note that you should do so before noon on that day.
- HOW DO I PAUSE OR SKIP A WEEK?
You can always cancel or pause your plan without any penalty and if you changed your mind you can sign up again and continue your plan with an E-mail, call, text, or signing in your account and pausing your order.
- If I place an order can I then cancel it if something comes up?
You can always cancel your order before the ordering deadline which is the time you placed your original order for your order's delivery date. Just email us and let us know, and as soon as possible as we will have to cancel the order internally. Once order is cancelled, a refund will be issued. After the ordering deadline our general policy is to offer 50% back since by that point we've already sourced the fresh produce for your meal
- Payments & Shipping
Accepting payments by PayPal and all major credit cards.
- How does the food maintain freshness after shipping?
The meals are to be kept refrigerated and will maintain freshness for up to 7 days following delivery. Meals can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
- I am a retailer and/or gym owner. Can MPSSD provide me with meals to sell in my
store / gym?
Yes. We currently work with many retailers and gyms throughout the United States. If you are interested, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
- I am interested in joining the Meal Prep Sunday Team. Where do I start?
Abtin Naderi is Meal prep Sunday San Diego's team coordinator. Please reach out to AbtinN@mealprepsundaysandiego.com if you are interested in joining the team. We receive many applications on a daily basis and sponsorship are limited.
- HOW DO I COOK THE FOOD?
Your meals arrive prepared and refrigerated. Reheat to your preference. We recommend microwaving 2-3 minutes or to desired temperature or placing food in an oven-safe dish and preheat to desired temperature.
- Do you use any preservatives?
No, we use absolutely no preservatives in our meals. All of our food is cooked fresh to order. We do not freeze any food whatsoever for use on a later date; we don’t believe in leftovers. We receive shipments of fresh ingredients on a daily basis.
- How do I become an affiliate?
We are always taking applications for affiliates. If you are interested in becoming a Meal prep Sunday affiliate, please submit an application to Info@mealprepsundaysandiego.com